Family Law Lawyers
Types of Family Law
Family disputes are stressful and emotional. But when you also have to deal with all the legal issues, it can really feel like you’re in a pressure cooker.
Do you need a family lawyer?
The need for a family lawyer may arise in all sorts of different circumstances, including:
- Spouses separating or divorcing.
- Domestic partners separating.
- Spousal maintenance.
- Property disputes and division of assets.
- Child support.
- Children’s issues, for example shared parenting arrangements.
- Pre-nuptial and cohabitation arrangements.
Get Legal Advice From A Family Lawyer
Whatever the reason, it’s important to get advice from a family lawyer as soon as any legal issues arise. Why? Because you need to know where you stand and you need to be able to consider your options.
Our family lawyers in Adelaide CBD, Ridgehaven and Smithfield have extensive experience and success in:
- Negotiating agreements that can reduce any hostility.
- Minimising the legal costs involved.
- Explaining the law in terms that are easy to understand.
- Handle the case sensitively to reduce the emotional impact.
We know that you want to have confidence in your family lawyer and to be able to trust them. And because you probably won’t be able to make that assessment before you’ve met with one of our family lawyers, we offer a free no obligation consultation. That way, you can make sure that you are comfortable in dealing with them and confident that they will handle your case with the level of service you expect.
At that initial meeting, our family lawyer will be able to explain the process involved and all the things that you can do to protect your interests.
Your lawyer will keep you informed every step of the way and if we are unable to settle or agree on your issues without going to court, we will provide you with an honest appraisal of the likely outcome of a court case and the expected cost involved.
For further information, read our Family Law Brochure.